This month the orchids and wildflowers around Eneabba have been putting on a full show for us. These are some of them spotted the past week!
We’ve spent a bit of time looking for Orchids in the area and found a few already we’ve never seen before which is so cool. Wesley is my enthusiastic hiking partner and will follow me into even the thickest of bushes! I’m loving that he’s agreeable (for now) to come out and see the flowers with me.
The past week we went out to a friends house for wine and woodfired pizza, which was such a nice evening. Wesley played with the kids and we hung out chatting into the darker hours.
Here are a few items pictured here in no particular order:
- Daddy Long Legs Spider Orchid
- Crimson Spider Orchid (quite small compared to the others)
- Bee Orchid
- Blue Leschenaultia
- Pea Flowers
- Drosera flowers
- Bearded Dragon
- Some kind of pink smoke bush – which is soooo pretty!
- One monkey jumping on the bed
- The Coorow Greenhead Road which takes us to the ocean
- The front porch of the house which is going to be getting a lil makeover soon
We also bogged our ute while we were out looking at some of these flowers. Oops!